1. Conditions for Issuing Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card
The applicant should abide by Chinese law, be healthy, have no criminal record, and match one of the following conditions:
1. The applicant should directly invest in China, the investment should be stable for three consecutive years, and the taxpaying record should be good.
2. The applicant works as a vice-general manager, vice pant manager or above, or has the title of a vice senior professional post of vice professor, vice researcher and enjoys equivalent treatment, and has held the post for four consecutive years, during which the applicant should stay in China for at least three years cumulatively and has good taxpaying record.
3. The applicant has made significant and outstanding contributions to China and is much-needed by China.
4. The applicant can be the above people’s spouses and their unmarried children under 18 years old.
5. The applicant should be Chinese citizens’ spouses or spouses of foreigners who have obtained Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card in China. Their marriage should last no less than 5 years, and the applicant should consecutively stay in China for five years, during which the applicant should stay in China for at least 9 month within a year and has stable living guarantee and living place.
6. The applicant is under 18 years old and unmarried, and goes to China and seeks refuge with his/her parents.
7. The applicant hasn’t direct relatives outside China and comes to China to seek refuge with his/her direct relatives. The applicant should also be over 60 years old, has consecutively lived in China for 5 years, stayed in China for at least 9 month within each year, and the applicant should have stable living guarantee and living place. The duration and age limit of this article are the ones before the application date.
2. Application Documents
When applying, the applicant should accurately fill in the form of Application for Permanent Residence and submit the following documents:
1, Valid passport or other certificates that can replace passport;
2. Certificate of physical examination;
3. Non-criminal record;
4. ID photo
5. Certificate of the applicant’s position or tile issued by the employer;
6. Work Permit
7. The employer’s registration certificate, annual inspection certificate, and personal duty-paid proof;
8. Project certificates issued by government sectors of provincial or ministerial level if the applicant works in a company or public institution who executes a national key project or major scientific project;
9. Recommendation letter and other relevant certificates issued by Chinese government.
时间:2019-03-01 11:04 作者:FAST VISA 点击:357次 一、外国人永久居留证的颁发条件 1. Conditions for Issuing Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card 申请在中国永久居留的外国人应当遵守中国法律，身体健康，